Our team of certified Community Work Incentives Coordinators (CWICs) serve Massachusetts residents residing in Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, Middlesex and Worcester counties. We also provide benefits counseling to New York residents residing in Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Schoharie and Washington counties.
Individuals who reside in all other Massachusetts counties should contact Project IMPACT at 1-800-734-7475.
Our team of CWICs:
- Help individuals understand how working and earning wages will affect public benefits
- Provide ongoing assistance to help individuals manage their benefits as they transition into employment or increase their earnings
- Provide information on available education, training, and employment services
- Assist in the development and implementation of Plans to Achieve Self-Support (PASS) and identify other work incentives that can assist individuals achieve their employment goal
Program Service Areas
Massachusetts counties covered by Work Without Limits Benefits Counseling: Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, Middlesex, and Worcester. For a list of all the towns covered .
Massachusetts counties covered by Project IMPACT: Bristol, Barnstable, Dukes, Essex, Nantucket, Norfolk, Plymouth, and Suffolk.
New York counties covered by Work Without Limits Benefits Counseling: Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Schoharie, and Washington.
Make a Referral
For those working or actively looking for work:
- Work Without Limits Benefits Counseling, referrals click here
- Project IMACT, referrals click here.