Welcome to Work Without Limits!
Work Without Limits is a network of employers, educational institutions, employment service providers, state and federal agencies, individuals with disabilities and their family members.
Through collaboration and partnership, our goal is to increase the employment of people with disabilities until it is equal to those without disabilities.
Work Without Limits programs and services are geared to meet the needs of businesses that actively recruit people with disabilities, individuals with disabilities who are seeking jobs, and the employment providers that serve them.
WORK WITHOUT LIMITS CORPORATE SPONSORS
We could not accomplish our goals without the support of our Corporate Sponsors. Work Without Limits truly appreciates the commitment of all the organizations listed below, for their dedication to making their workplaces truly inclusive, and for all their support and assistance toward advancing our mission of equal employment for people with disabilities.
Work Without Limits At a Glance
Work Without Limits hosts the annual ‘Raise the Bar HIRE!’ conference featuring prominent keynote speakers, educational sessions, exhibitors, networking, and sharing of best disability inclusion practices.
Work Without Limits Benefits Counseling and Administrative Employment Network assists individuals with disabilities and their families to understand how earnings from work affect their public benefits such as SSI, SSDI, Medicare and Medicaid.
Work Without Limits provides training to build the capacity of employers and employment services providers, state agency personnel, and educational institutions in advancing workplace disability inclusion.
An affiliate of Disability:IN, Disability:IN Massachusetts is a consortium of employers committed to the inclusion of people with disabilities as employees, customers, and suppliers.
Work Without Limits offers Disability:IN Massachusetts members opportunities to share best practices and build confidence and success when including people with disabilities in their workplaces. Members of Disability:IN Massachusetts are both private and public sector employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity and specifically interested in building their capacity to:
- Attract, recruit, and retain employees with disabilities
- Market to and service customers with disabilities
- Include disability-owned businesses in their supply chains
Businesses join Disability:IN Massachusetts by becoming Corporate Sponsors of Work Without Limits.
Training & Consulting
Work Without Limits provides training and consulting services to help build the capacity of employers, employment service providers, state agency personnel, and educational institutions in advancing workplace disability inclusion.
Training for employers include:
- Disability Sensitivity
- Disability Awareness: What is Disability and Why it Matters to Business
- Disability Etiquette
- Interviewing Candidates with Disabilities
- Conducting Performance Discussions with Employees with Disabilities
- Supporting Employees with Mental Health Challenges
- The Value of Workplace Neurodiversity
Training for employment service providers address a number of topics related to some of the biggest employment challenges that people with disabilities face including:
- Overview of Social Security Work Incentives
- Basics of Social Security Work Incentives
- Disability Benefits and Transition Aged Youth
- Understanding Corporate Disability Inclusion Practices
- Nuts & Bolts of SSI and SSDI, Public Health Insurance and Other Public Benefits
- Plan to Achieve Self Support (PASS) Intensive